On 15th and 16th of February 2014, SCRACTH has been invited by Kelab Kucing Malaysia ( KKM ) to open a booth there. So we brought few cats for adoption besides merchandise to be sold. On the first day I've decided to bring Bijoux while on the second day I've decided to bring Edmund and Rarity to give each and every one of them a chance to go to the event, to be adopted and also to prevent them for being too stressful coming to the event for two straight days.
On the first day, there were Kit, Madhuri, Eli, Eowyn and Nienie besides Bijoux. Alhamdulillah Kit, Madhuri, Eli and Eowyn have been adopted by four different families. In the picture below, Kit wasn't adopted yet that time and Madhuri already been taken by the adopter.
Credit picture to Kucing Terbiar & Anjing Jalanan
Bijoux was so lovely. He was scared and stressful. I can't deny that I was very stressful seeing him being stressful. The night before the event, I was just trying to wear him the harness that I bought for Astro. Astro didn't like using harness. He seems comfortable wearing it. So at the event I borrowed someone's harness. I didn't bring mine but when I look at Bijoux, he seems stressful being inside the cage. He like wearing harness! So I just carry him around with the harness while explaining things to those who came to our booth. He don't like it. He wanted me to entertain him, just him alone. Too manja! Late in the afternoon, he was tired, stressful and sleepy I guess. So he decided to sleep on pile of bags at the booth.
My cute baby Bijoux sleeping.
He didn't eat, drink nor poo pee at the event. When we reach my house, he pee'd a lot! And he drank a lot too. Owh by the way, he has four potential adopters. Three of them were from the event and one of them from KTAJ Online Adoption House. I really have good feeling from one of them. Will update when I already decide on which one will be his furrever family.
On the second day, it was waaaaayyy stressful for me compare to the first day. I brought Edmund and Rarity for the adoption drive. Besides Edmund and Rarity, there were Jamie and Eowyn. Many asked about them. But when I told them the TnC to adopt the kitties, they seem reluctant. I did that for the sake of the cats. Not me. Both of them were terrified. They never go to any adoption drive plus they never meet may people in a time. The music they play at the hall was so loud. I will write my comment about that event and what happen there in the next post. If not, it'll be a very long post. Edmund and Rarity didn't have any luck in finding adopter there. At least I've tried. Maybe their adopters are somewhere out there who still looking for them but didn't look hard enough at many place. No luck for the rest of the cats that we brought as well.
My poor babies. Sorry sayang.
Thank you so much for staying strong
through out the day.
Thank you so much for those who came and support us. Especially those who adopt cats that we brought to the event. It meant the world to them. Please take care of them like your own family.



No comments:
Post a Comment