Tuesday, 14 October 2014

I Want To Start Feeding Dogs Again

I admit that it's been awhile I didn't feed ( daily ) dogs around where I live. The last dog that I fed was Zoe. 

After that, I tried to feed every dog that I pass by around here. Not many dogs. But I recognise a few. There's a pack of dog live next to a river 5 minutes driving from my house. Everytime I pass by that area, I told myself that I want to feed them. I do! But I can't bare to feel the lost whenever they're gone somewhere, been hit or been adopted. 

The bond between dogs are different compare to cats. No words can describe it. It's not that I don't feel the lost with cats. I do. But it was different.

The other day when I want to buy some bread, I saw a cat. I placed some kibbles next to my car for him/her to eat. But s/he didn't. When I drove out from the bay, two black dogs ate the kibbles. I know them. They're the two black female dogs that live around here. They're skinier than the last time I saw them.

My heart broke into pieces. Yes I want to feed the stray dogs daily again. Regardless of how I felt when they are no longer here. At least they know that not all human are bad. Who knows I can spay them if I manage to get their trust.

I'm sorry I focus too much on my community cats until I didn't feed you guys and the fact that I was afraid to feel the lost when the bond between me and the dogs are there.

I bought the canned food already. I will try to mix it with rice first. Sometimes stray dogs, they don't know how to eat kibbles. It's ok. At least the smell of canned food is stronger and it may attract the dogs to eat the food while recognising me.

No comments:

Post a Comment