Thursday, 7 June 2012

Animal As Sexual Companion?

While I was browsing though Facebook last few days, I encountered a post by The Voice of Stray Dogs. From the image below, obviously it was an animal abusing case. They wrote this in the picture description:-


Long distance sexual 'companion' for truckers: This female monkey - brought to IDA after found burnt after coming in contact with high tension wire in a long distance truck depot. On investigating IDA found that many female monkeys are kept by truck drivers as 'companions' on long distance travel. She died the same day but a lot of noise was made at the truck depot to 'spread the message' and dissuade this practice. The man responsible for abusing this female could not be found

Like seriously? Are those people too desperate to pleasure their sexual need until they do it to a harmless ANIMAL? I cried when I read the description. This is too much for me.  People just think animals are JUST animals. That's why. Animals too have feelings like we do. They have everything like we do except intelligence. The have brain but not intelligence. This world was borrowed to us by Allah for us to share with everyone not just human being, for us to preserve so that we can share it with our future generation and many more reason. We have the intelligence gave by Allah. Use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment