Saturday, 2 June 2012

New Start

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. First and for most I'll introduce myself. My name is Dewi Kencana Putri and I'll be turning 22 this year. Currently I live in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. My favourite colour is white and all pastel colours. I love cute and fluffy things. That's the basic thing about me.

So in this blog I'll be focusing more about animals. Whether my own kitty, strays or even any animal around the world. I'm against animal abuse. I realise my passion in helping animals about after Hari Raya in 2011 I think. Where there's a case of a huge animal abusing massacre happened in Damansara Damai, Malaysia. Where almost 300 kitty that has been boarded for Hari Raya in this pet boarding hotel named PETKNODE. Rescue mission has been made and more than 150 kitty has been rescued. The rest are still unknown. The two owner of PETKNODE are still missing. Police has not capture them up until now. I was there, but not from day one. I did help in anyway I can. I fostered a kitty. I called him Oreo. He went to his owner less than 24 hours after he reach my house. He was my first fostered kitty.

I will post more about animals more in this page. Just stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment