Assalamualaikum and hello. Today's entry I will start with my kitties. I live in an apartment in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. In this district, animals are prohibited to be brought into the apartment as pets. If there's a complain made by the neighbours to either the municipal or the apartment's management, they have the rights to remove the pets because it is already stated in the law.
My cats have been with me almost 2 years now, in this apartment. But recently, 28th of May a notice by the management has been posted on the notice board at the lobby. Saying that they will act to whoever found to have pets at their house or this building. I know I need to do something. I thought of renting somewhere else since our contract renting this apartment is nearly ended. But my parents says it's better to bring all the cats to their house instead.
So on Sunday, the journey begins. The cats were brought to Honey Veterinary Clinic First at Bandar Baru Bangi since 3 of them ( Astro, Sophie and Jimmy ) need to get their early de-worming, Callie went for check-up and Simon to be castrated. Each one of them get their own carrier while Jimmy and Simon were in one carrier first. Later they will be separated since Simon will be castrated and there's possibility that they will fight since Simon's smell will be different due to the liquid used for the operation.
Everything went well. Dr Joe asked me to help him to take some blood sample from a cat. Later helped him do Simon's operation. I didn't helped a lot. Just for the blood sampling, I tilt the tube so that the blood didn't clot or something while during the operation I just helped him looking ( tolong tengok ) while holding Simon's hand. The surgery also went well. Simon wakes up quite fast after being anaesthetic. He was very wild inside the cage. After I placed him inside the carrier, he went silent. From this visit, all 5 of my cats gain some weight. Yes including Astro. He gain about 700 gram in 6 months!!! Owh no no~ He need to get lotsa of exercise and need to reduce his food.
Astro looks very calm
Callie with her pink carrier
Sophie lalink
Jimmy and Simon; always be together no matter what
'I'll be missing them'. I said in my heart that time. But I was not sure how deep I will miss them. It's been 3+ days that I left them there. I know they're in good hand. But I can't go on like this. Every time I reach my house, I cried. Whatever I do in the house reminds me of them. Taufiq were always be there. Not physically. He knows I every time I was home, I'll cry. I know my kitties are still there but they're just far away. I'm not ready to let them go. There's this time I called my sister, to ask about the cats in one afternoon. Later around 5 pm I called her again. I just miss my cats so much. Will try not to cry bit by bit. Will visit them this weekend Insyaallah. I miss you guys so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment