Last few weeks, I found out Zoe's Petfinder profile. But the name is not Zoe, it's Biscuit. I know it's her based on her picture. The person who make the profile is Eileen Ng. She's an independent rescuer. On the profile stated that Zoe will be spay before sending her to the adopter. So I emailed Eileen about Zoe. Then we agreed to spay her the week after I emailed her. Eileen told me that the time where Zoe is missing, she's probably hiding in the bushes since she was scared with something/someone. Eileen saw when a group of Malay guy holding some stick walking towards that area, Zoe become scared. Maybe, who knows, she's been beaten by them. Poor Zoe.
The day we brought Zoe to the vet, it's not that hard. Zoe like before, when someone placed a collar on her, she will stand there. She wouldn't walk an inch! Yup, that's her. After Eileen hook the leash on the collar, we tried to pull her, but she refused. So we carry her into Eileen's car. She's so scared in the car until she poop. No wonder there's smell inside the car. We went to Hand N Paws vet in Aman Suria where Eileen usually bring the strays for neutering/spaying.
Her weight is 30.7kg!!! She's a fat dog.. Is she really a stray dog? People in the area where she 'live' love her. So she always gets food. The plan is Zoe will be boarded in the clinic for few nights until she's recover and release her back to her place until someone wanted to adopt her.
Around 5 days after we brought Zoe to the vet for spaying, Eileen said Zoe bleed a lot during the surgery since she's fat and become stressful boarded in the clinic. So Eileen will send Zoe to be fostered in her friend's house. Somewhere near my house.
Last Saturday, I visited Zoe!!!! She looks very happy. Her fosterer named Melissa have 3 other dogs who are so friendly!!! What makes me even more happy when I went to her house is that 2 of her dogs are Golden Retriever. I love Golden Retriever a lot!!! We went to the backyard of her house where Zoe is place. Zoe has a neighbour. A big black German Shepherd. At the backyard, she can walk here and there, have a crate for her, awning to prevent from rain. You're one lucky girl Zoe. Melissa said that Zoe would starve herself until she can get human food. She refused to eat kibbles. I do wonder after the time she went missing, she refused to eat kibbles. Although I brought her favourite kibbles. When she met me, she keep on poking my hand with her nose. I miss you too darling! I spent about 30 minutes with Zoe and Melissa. Melissa said she will foster Zoe until someone adopt her. Yay!!! Zoe is a very lucky girl!
I'm a lucky girl!!

No comments:
Post a Comment