Wednesday, 13 February 2013

So Close Yet So Far

Yesterday I was browsing the blogs that I followed. Some of them haven't been update for years! Then I click this one blog entitled Do More For Cats. I opened the blog and my eyes went to see the blog's url; crimsoncat. I was like is that Crimson as if Crimson where I'm living right now? But I think maybe it it just a coincidence. I browse through the pictures. The blogger post a lot of picture. Then I stop when I saw this one cat. She looks like Callie. But I make myself think that there's many cats having the same look. Another coincidence. But I do have a strong feeling that this is the Crimson where I live right now. And there, I saw a picture of Nellie and the bench outside the entrance to my block. I recognize Nellie's eyes. She have a very beautiful eyes. Wow! I've been following this blog since I have Astro and Sophie which was few months after I move in here. Callie used to have siblings. I'm not sure where her siblings are right now. Based on the picture, many cats used to reside here. Now there's only four; Nellie, her two kittens and also a male black cat. I thought Callie is Nellie's mum, but I was wrong. Nellie is Callie's mum. Nellie's age is probably minimum 5-6 years this year. Wow.. She had gone through a lot. 5-6 years of age for a stray cat is a very long age.

Nellie and her kids ( Callie's siblings )
Photo credit to Akh

After Grey's adopter pick him up, I want to catch Nellie and her kittens so that I can send Nellie for spaying without her worrying the safety of her kittens. Hopefully everything goes well.



Three generations of kitties. 
Callie has been spayed, Grey has been neutered.
Nellie, your turn will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment