For few days, I tried to find Nellie and her kittens. Although I can't find them anywhere, I still place some kibbles for them at the usual place. What makes me weird is, everyday the kibbles will be finish by some cat(s). In my mind was the black male cat. But, how come he can eat so much in one day. One day, I placed the kibbles and after few hours, I went to the place and only small amount of kibbles left in the tupperware. I don't know. Hopefully all three of them are in a good shape.
So just now I was waiting for a friend to pick me up. While waiting for him, I placed the kibbles at the usual place. Sitting on the bench and playing Snake Xenzia, what else. My favourite game. Suddenly I saw Nellie came out from the garbage house and was about to cross the road. I called her. When she wanted to cross, suddenly I think that her kittens must be inside the garbage house. Yup they were there. I went there and gave each one of them a packet of wet food. My apartment's garbage house doesn't smell so bad. Just now, there's even no smell at all. I didn't went inside but I fed them beside the garbage house. Like always, the black tabby was the one who will eat the food first. The other kitten watch from afar. I placed one packet of wet food on a piece of used A5 paper and left it there for them to eat peacefully. The kittens really enjoy eating the wet food. Maybe they haven't eat tasty food for a long time, I don't know.
When they finishes their food, I pick up the A5 paper and walk towards the garbage bin nearby the entrance of my apartment. I know, I was at the garbage house. Why I didn't just throw the papers there. Honestly I don't know where to throw inside there. So Nellie followed me. I know she's hungry because I saw she only ate a little portion of the wet food to allow her kittens eat them. So I brought her to the kibbles I left for her and she ate the kibbles. Yes she looks hungry. Pitty cat. I wonder if one tupperware of 400g of kibbles I think is not enough for Nellue, her kittens and the black male cat. Unless there's some other cats there. Then my friend came to pick me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment