Saturday, 16 February 2013

Nellie and Her Kittens

With the help of Encik's phone, I manage to take a picture of Nellie and her kittens. All of them are very adorable. In the picture, the one who's eating with Nellie is her grey tabby son/daughter and the one under the tree who's already done eating is Nellie's black tabby son/daughter. Maybe it's a boy. Maybe~ This picture was taken few days ago.

Today, after I got home. I saw Nellie and her black tabby kitten walking side by side from the garbage house. Should be I placed their kibbles in the morning but I don't know I'm too lazy to do everything. So when I got back home after went out for awhile, I placed their kibbles.I was wondering where's her other kitten. Should be the other one will follow the mother but s/he cannot be seen. Suddenly a car came and the black tabby was in the middle of the road!!! My heart stop and luckily the driver stops and let the black tabby walk to the side of the road. Phew! Then the black tabby kitten walk towards a car that was park nearby me, I called Nellie to give her food and to attract her kitten to eat together. Then there was the grey tabby kitten. I think s/he was asleep when his/her sibling and mother took a walk. I'm not sure either she's sleepy, have that sleepy eye or she's sick. Hopefully s/he's not sick!! Suddenly I remembered that I brought a sachet of wet food. So I decided to open it and let them have it. I placed the wet food on the cover of a tupperware. Nellie smells it and came towards me. The grey tabby kitten also did but s/he just stood there. When I placed the tupperware cover near Nellie and her black tabby kitten, they really enjoy the wet food. Then suddenly the black tabby kitten bite the tupperware cover and bring it to another place for him/her to eat alone. I think that's a boy. The grey tabby also want to eat the wet food, but the black tabby kitten growl at him/her. Pitty kitty. 

After the black tabby kitten finished her food, I took the tupperware cover and called Nellie to eat the kibbles that I already refill in the tupperware that I specially placed for them. Her grey tabby kitten did follow, but s/he follow half way only. Maybe s/he's just shy or scared.

Will meet you guys again tomorrow.. Be safe out there kitties.


Nellie and her two kittens.


No comments:

Post a Comment