Saturday, 8 September 2012

50 Shades of Gray

You mean that book? Naaaahhh! It's about a cat named Grey.

There's this one cat, he's a blue colour cat. Who was born and now live below my apartment. His grandmother is Callie, my cat. His mum is still around with him. Every night they will come out from their hiding place and begged for food from people who came to the Thai restaurant below my apartment. Then one day I saw he was crossing the road, limping. Thus I want to take him to the vet and neuter him. I don't want him to pregnant his own mum. After many effort and almost two hours in catching him, I manage to bring him to the vet and he was warded there for one week because I don't have any courage to bring him back to my apartment. After one week, I release him back to his place. 

Since that day I rarely see Grey and his mum around. But after Raya, when I just came back from Perak, I heard a cat meowing. I was like, who could that be. I looked around and suddenly saw him. He was looking at me. I asked him, 'are you hungry?'. He meowed. I asked him again 'do you want to eat?'. He meowed too. So I placed some kibbles nearby him. He was still very cautious with me. Yeah I know I catnap him for one week. Maybe he was hungry since the Thai restaurant closed for Raya holiday. After I leave him with the kibbles, he ate it. He look so thin compare to the last time I saw him. After that day, everytime I'm around, I always look around for Grey and his mum to be feed. Sometimes if I didn't see them, I will place the kibbles nearby the Thai restaurant so that they can smell where the kibbles are. The next day after I placed the kibbles, the kibbles have finished.

Sometimes when the Thai restaurant already open and I saw one/both of them there, I will call them and placed some kibbles for them. After they finished their kibbles or already full, they will hide again. Didn't beg for food any more at people who are eating at the restaurant. Happy, yes I am. On one afternoon few days back, I saw Grey. He was hungry I think. There's a live mouse inside his mouth. Not inside. He was biting the mouse. I persuade him to release the mouse while I place some kibbles. But he just stare without any blink. I just leave him with the mouse and some kibbles near by. Maybe he was too hungry. That's why he ate mouse.

Nowadays, when Grey saw me, he will meow at me or just stare at my eyes. I don't know why he likes to stare. He still don't have trust on me. Well, he need time and I won't force him if he don't want to be near from me. He still hissed tho. Just to protect himself, I do understand. May we meet again Grey.

Sorry I don't have his picture. Tried to take it few times but he keep on running when I tried to take a picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment