Saturday, 8 September 2012

Zoe Can 'Smell' My Car

Last Sunday ( 2nd September 2012 ), I was walking towards my car at my apartment. I was going back to my parents that day. Suddenly I saw this..


She was sleeping right next to my car!!! Her boy friend was around. When I was patting her, a stranger greet me. He was shocked when he saw me patting Zoe, so I told him that I used to feed Zoe and it's not forbidden to touch dog. It's just when one of us ( me or the dog ) or both of us are wet, I need to clean it thoroughly. That's all. We chat a bit. He said that Zoe was sleeping there for quite some time. Maybe waiting for me? I don't know. But I do want to know how on earth she know that that is my car. She know how my car's sounded like but my car that time was not turn on.

So I tried to persuade her to go back to her place. We took a walk. She loves it. I helped her crossing the road. Suddenly she stopped in the middle of the road. A car was coming. I was totally nervous. I tried to push her but it was hopeless. So I called her, she came to me. Pheww!! What a relief! The approaching car just now, took a u-turn and while he pass us, he slowed down his car to check on us. I don't care. Zoe and I just took a walk. That's all. 

When we reach there, I leave her. I need to go back to to my car. But she followed me. What to do~ So I placed her favourite kibble which is Alpo puppy kibbles on the place she sat ( in front of my car ) and I started my car straight away and leave that place as soon as possible before she follow me. Yes she did followed my car several times. I stop by where I usually feed her and place some kibbles for her.

Seriously, a dog is man's best friend. You never know the meaning until you have a dog. In my case, she's not my dog but I feed her, we are a bit attach together. So yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment