Yesterday morning, I went to the parking lot of my apartment to feed Grey. I saw him and called him. Like always, he did not have trust on me yet. He look from a far. I placed the kibbles and wet to my car. Just for few seconds, Grey went back under the bougainvillea trees. Maybe he was afraid, so I past by him. But I saw something. It's a kitten!! Grey was protecting a kitten! I wonder where his mom or siblings are. Nope, no one was there except Grey. So I place the kitten on the side walkway. When he walked, Grey followed the kitten. Then I went to my car with the kitten, Grey followed us. I placed her inside a box and bring her upstairs.
Fed him with Royal Canin Babycat 34 ( Simon's leftover ). He ate a lot. After he finish up one round, I gave him more. He also can drink water already. Approximately he is 2-3 months of age. Although he looks fat, but I touch him, I can feel his backbone. Pity him. Big chances of him having worms.
After few hours, look around for his mom or siblings but there was none. Maybe someone had dumped him. I'm not sure. So I took him back to Tanjong Malim. Before that we went to Prtzone Kota Damansara to buy his food and also some milk for him. I told Num ( the owner ) about the kitten. She said maybe he's a medium hair cat. Num also gave the kitten some deworm for free. So nice of her. It was a heavy rain when I went out from Petzone. Pity us. I was totally wet although I already use an umbrella. Luckily the kitten was inside the box and the inner part of the box was not wet. Then we headed to Nilufar Pet Shop at Old Klang Road to buy some litter sand.
When we reached Tanjong Malim, I prepared the cage for him, his water and food bowl. He love to play with hands. He don't know how to play with toys yet. He seems afraid with toys. I don't know. He smells like tuna. Tehee~ Maybe he ate tuna before I took him in.
Will foster him for some time. Hoping to get a very good adopter for this handsome kid. Will name him Blackie.
His first round of kibbles. Very hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment