While I was petting Callie last Tuesday ( 4th September 2012 ) night, I saw a wound on Callie's body. The same wound she had 9 months ago, before she was diagnose having Eosinophilic Granuloma Complex or EGC type Eosinophilic Granuloma.
So the next day, we headed to Honey Veterinary Clinic at Bandar Baru Bangi. Dr Joe has scrapped Callie's wound, look at it under the microscope and it is positive that Callie's allergic came back. Callie's body also become reddish and she's having gingivitis ( red gum ). We suspect the reason the allergic came back is because she became stressful. I think, because me and my family tried to mingle her with other cats ( which she don't like to do ), made er stressful. So after this no more mingling around with other cats. She will live alone which she prefer more.
Dr Joe gave Callie two injections and tried to give a pill to her. Like always she struggle a lot!! She became more stressful than before. So I will give the medicines to Callie at home. Two types of pill/tablet and also liquid form of medicine. Dr Joe also advised to give zam-zam water if ever I can find any.
The next morning, I crush the tablet/pill to be mix with wet food. It is easier to give her in that form rather than struggling and forcing her to swallow it. Both parties will become stressful. She ate a bit. Maybe because she taste a bit of the medicine, she stop eating it. Well, the night before we had fasten her so that she became hungry and eat all of her medicine + wet food. Although she was fasten, we still provide water for her.
Just now, when I take a look on her wound, the wound become smaller and drier compare to last week. Alhamdulillah. She have one more week to finish her medicine. Thanks to my dad for giving the best for my cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment