Last Wednesday someone posted on Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better facebook page that he found a white dog who have problem with his hind leg. The dog was there for the past few weeks. The dog is at area where I feed Zoe and her bf. I do wonder how on earth I never see this dog.
So the next day, after class I bought a can of dog wet food for the dog. I was wondering around the area said by the person who posted it and found out the dog was eating some bone besides this one uncle. The uncle said he has been feeding this dog for the past one week. We chat a bit.
I saw the dog walking. He can walk with his legs but then, he cannot bend his hind legs. There must be something wrong. I cannot foster him nor adopt him. What I can do is just transport him to the vet and also feed him whenever I'm around. He's a lovely dog. I named the dog Sunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment