Saturday, 4 August 2012

Flea Free!

Yay!! Zoe is flea free. Yesterday before I went back to Tanjong Malim, I went to visit and feed Zoe. She was still merajuk with me because of that collar. The kibbles I gave her, she only ate puppies kibbles. And for the past few days, she didn't finish her kibble. I thought maybe the kibbles are wet she don't want to eat it. But I do wonder how come the kibbles can be wet. Maybe when someone want to pour water inside the tupperware, the water spill over. I don't know. So her flea, are gone! At first I was like 'seriously seriously?'. Later I took a closer look, selak-selak her fur and there's none! I'm happy to see that. But she doesn't look happy cause the collar is still there on her neck. There's some new ticks on her body. Hopefully the ticks will fall down one by one. Zoe also scratch less compare to before and her wound was healing quite well. What a relief!!  Fleas gone, now ticks. Later need to bring her to the vet for further check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment