Yesterday, I went to feed Zoe like always. I was walking from my house. Then I saw her bf. When Zoe saw me, she greet me like always. So we headed to her eating spot. While I was mixing her kibbles, she stood beside me waiting to eat them. Suddenly someone say 'hye'. There's a chinese guy standing near Zoe. So we have a chat a bit. He told me the history of Zoe. He said when Zoe was a puppy, someone saw her yelping from a drain alone. So there's a security guard help her out and people there started to feed her. They call her Acai. Later, one of the book store's worker started to 'adopt' Zoe. Zoe started to 'live' there ever since. So the worker stop working there and the family of the book store's boss took over to take care of her. They call her Biscuit because she love to eat sweet stuff. There's also this one chinese lady who sometimes fd her, called her Bobby. Wow, she have many names and people love her!!
The chinese guy named Albert by the way. He told me sometimes when I feed Zoe, I overfeed her. Actually I did that on purpose. Cause I'm not sure whether I came to that place once or twice a day. So just in case, I placed the kibbles for two meals. Plus lately Zoe's bf came over, so I placed extra kibbles for him to eat. Albert told me the bf only came when Zoe is on heat. Once the heat is over, he will roam around somewhere. Pity Zoe.
I told Albert rather than she keep on having litter and people took her puppies, it's better to spay her. He said the old chinese lady also said the same thing too. She don't mind paying the cost of spaying and stuff. Me too. I don't mind. Later when I have the chance to meet her, I'll talk to her about Zoe. I told Albert that I did have some difficulties in bringing Zoe to the vet that day. He said whenever I need help about Zoe, I can ask them from the book store. Wow, they are very nice people.
Later when I was walking home, I saw Zoe and her bf taking a walk nearby. She looks very happy with him. She did saw me and came to me for a while, after I pet her, she went back to her bf and they continue their walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment