So~ Things have change a bit at my parents' house. Why? Cause Astro suddenly attack Lili, Lulu and Lolo. He did not attack the rest of the cats. Seriously we don't know what happen to him. Maybe he want my attention. Maybe. Or maybe he don't like cats who have same fur colour like him. So Lili, Lulu and Lolo were kept in my bed room all the time. Provided food, water an litter tray at the toilet. Once in a while we will let them roam freely at the house while Astro were kept at our not-so-wet area with the door locked. After like 30 minutes or 1 hour, they were placed back inside the room and Astro roam freely inside the house.
Last few days, I thought maybe Astro just wanna some time with me. So I let the three cats out and put Astro in my bed room. He slept with me. He love it, it was fine. He sleeps peacefully. Then after I woke up, the place got switched between the three cats and Astro. We tried to mingle them. But Astro keep on having fights with them, especially Lulu. Lulu looks paranoid every time we let her out of my room. Lolo keep on wanting to run freely like always, but we cannot do that. Astro will chase her all over the house whenever she's around. I seriously don't what should I do. I don't want the three cats be like Callie. Callie has been kept alone for months until she refused to mingle with my other cats. The rest of the cats were fine with her. They did try to get close to her. But she refused. She kept on hissing at them. My fault. I don't know. I know I'm not good in keeping animals. But I did tried my best though..
No comments:
Post a Comment