Friday, 3 August 2012

Tick Collar for Zoe

Last Tuesday I went to Honey Veterinary Centre ( HVC ) at Bandar Baru Bangi to meet Dr Nurul to pass something to her. I did tell her about the Biospotix that I used for Zoe. She did explain to me about neutral things in products, the efficiency and stuff. She also tell me about my doubts in using Kiltix and Frontline spot on for Zoe in the first place. After listening to her explanation and I was confident with what she said, I agree to use Kiltix for Zoe. I did show Dr Nurul the Biospotix bottle. She said she's not sure about the Geranium product in it. How does it work on animals and stuff. So, I got the Kiltix collar from HVC

Yesterday, I managed to put the collar on Zoe's neck. She refused to move after I placed the collar on her. She persuade me to open the collar by rubbing her nose, head and body over me. I'm sorry. I cannot. Because she have wound as a result of scratching. Pitty Zoe. Later, she went merajuk with me. Yesterday's morning I did prepare a simple poster saying that I placed the collar on her to treat her ticks and fleas. I did place a piece of paper on the collar too. So that when people spot her, they wouldn't remove the collar or think that Zoe is a lost dog. Crossing fingers.

This morning before I'm going back to Tanjong Malim, I'll check on her first.

No comments:

Post a Comment