Who's Snowy? Snowy is my neighbour's almost abandoned cat. When I arrived at my parents', Snowy was walking towards our house. He ran towards me and I carried him. Maybe he's not used to be carried by me, so he jump off. Papa told me that just now while Snowy was eating at our garage like always, his owner came by, called him and carried him to their house. Ahaa~ you thought we're going to take your cat. No you're totally wrong. He came by himself. We fell sorry for him, so we feed him, place a bowl of water and a place for him to sleep. Just to make him a little bit comfortable while he's here. Cause we pitty to look every time he sleep inside a dry drain near by our garage. There's a lot of kerengga at near by trees. Don't want him to get bitten by the kerengga like the 4L's though.
I thought of giving him Frontline Spot On for cat cause he keep on scratching himself and there's a lot of flea feces on her fur indicates that the flea has been there for months or maybe years!! He have completely white fur, so it's easy to spot them on. But I don't know, his owner still thought the cat is theirs although they kinda neglect the cat a bit. Luckily no one steal Snowy cause he's such a handsome boy~ Does the name Snowy too girlish for a male cat? I don't know. I'm bad at giving names.
No comments:
Post a Comment