So that day I was alone at my parents'. I placed some kibbles at the garage in case Snowy came to eat. While I was watching the TV, I saw something walking at the garage. Hey!! It's a new cat! A male tabby cat. He ate a lot!!! I can see that he haven't ate for quite some time since he's quite skinny for a male cat. But his body was quite long compare to a normal domestic short hair cats. I kept an eye on him while he ate. While Astro and Sophie watched them from the main entrance. He didn't bother them. He kept on eating the kibbles. After he had done eating, he sat near by a column while watching Astro and Sophie watching him. Then my parents' came back, he ran away.
I will call this male tabby cat Tabs. Yes Tabs, because of his fur marking. When I can get near to him, make him comfortable near by me, I will bring him to be neutered. Cause I don't want more and more strays to be here at this area. Cause my house is just besides the main road. Hopefully. Well, my mum didn't like Tabs to come to our house. She don't mind Snowy came, but not Tabs. Well~ what can I say. It's typical when people only like the beautiful cat. She said she don't want our house became the centre for strays. No, I will not make that happened. Since there's no stray in our area at the moment except Tabs and another one black male cat at the back alley of our house. I will make sure I snip them or at least Tabs to prevent overpopulation of strays at our area.
No comments:
Post a Comment