Last Friday before came back to my parents', like always I will feed Zoe. When I met her, I gave her some treats that I bought before. She love the treats. So I came back to my car to take the kibbles for her. When I was walking to her spot, I saw a male dog. A tough black male dog. Seriously I was afraid when I saw him. I was stunt. He looked at me and walk few steps away. When Zoe saw me, she came to me like telling me that the male dog is her bf. Later she went back to the male dog, they sniff each other, she lick him a bit and their cheek were touching each other while both tail were wagging. They look very happy together. So I placed extra kibbles for Zoe and her new bf.
I am happy. But what made me worried is Zoe has not been spayed yet and the male dog seems not been neutered yet. No I don't want Zoe to go through a time again where people took away her puppies. It must be a heart breaking for her. I really really hope she will not get pregnant again this time. I do want to bring her to the vet but she just refused. She don't want to go to the vet. What can I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment