Friday, 3 August 2012

IAMS' Voucher!

Yup yup yup. I received RM20 IAMS' voucher last week. It was the lucky draw I think that I won during Pet World 2012 at Mid Valley. So~ I don't feed my cats with IAMS because of personal reason. Since I have RM20 voucher that will expired by the en of August, I need to use it. The voucher can only be use for IAMS and Eukanuba product only at any vet and any pet store. My stock of kibbles for stray cat has finish during my feeding time at Tanjong Malim last week. So I decide to buy a bag of IAMS kibbles for adult cats.

After class yesterday I went to Pet Lover Centre ( PLC ) at Ikano Power Centre ( iPC ). My goal was to buy can food, ANF kibbles for my cats and also IAMS kibbles. Normally I bought ANF at Petzone Kota Damansara. But they don't have stock for 7.5kg, they only have stock for 3kg which is a slightly expensive. There were no ANF 7.5kg at PLC, then I look around for IAMS. Yes they do have. But the packaging look different though. For 20lbs which is around 9kg, it cost RM152. So I thought of buying it since I have the voucher, birthday month extra discount and also my salary from my part time job. So for the kibbles, I need to pay RM116 after all the discount and voucher.

Next I went to Petzone Kota Damansara to buy two bags of 3kg kibbles since we have lack of kibbles at home. I did ask Num ( the store owner ), the price for IAMS adult cat kibbles. She said after discount for the 9kg bag, is RM130. I did think a bit. If it's RM130, minus voucher should be RM110. Every RM100 spent at Petzone, we will get RM5 rebate. Means the price is RM105. well, there's a slight lost there. If only I bought the IAMS kibbles at Petzone, I will save RM10. It's ok. Next time I'll go there first.

Today I will be going back to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment