Saturday, 21 July 2012

Dentist Time

No, it's not about my kitty went to check their teeth. I accompanied Taufiq for his dental check up. Guess what I saw on the entrance. A mummy to be kitty was sleeping peacefully on the floor. It was quiet noisy plus people walking nearby. But she didn't care. She just sleep. After 2 hours, she still sleep there peacefully.

I want to feed her but I don't want to disturb her beautiful sleep. But I manage to fed two kitties. The first kitty I fed was at the restaurant nearby when we had our lunch. I gave him/her half of the fish that I ate since I can't finish it. S/he was so hungry. Pitty kitty. S/he was about one and a half month I think. Very small and very skinny. When we were about to pay, I saw his/her sibling ( maybe ) on the floor helplessly. Like s/he was about to die. I'm sorry kitty. After we went to the dentist and about to go back, I saw a kitty near our car and fed her with kibbles.


I want to help all the animals that I see. But there are things that restricted me to do. What I can do for now is feed them and pray the best for them. I can't foster any kitty for the time being due to my apartment's notice. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment