Saturday, 21 July 2012

Run Baby Run!

I did a post regarding stray that I fed in Tanjong Malim before. Here's the link. Now I'm goin to share their photo. Well, I borrowed my mom's camera. I don't have one yet.

 
 I thought this was the cat that lost her kitten, but actually not. They look the same. See picture below.

This poor mummy cat. Someone took her kitten. Very beautiful cat


Ahh~ So blurr. But they were hiding at the back alley during the day. When I called them, one by one coming out from their hiding place.


I mix Friskies, Kis-kis and any other brand of kibble that I have. My cats are fussy. Instead of throwing them, I gave the kibbles to the strays.


 S/he was scared to come for food. But when I left the food, she quickly ran to eat


This cat was with the orange cat at the garbage area. S/he ran quickly to eat.


She will deliver anytime soon! Very big tummy she have.


The same mummy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment