Saturday, 21 July 2012

Why?

Yesterday, when I fed the stray dog that I always fed nearby my house in PJ. The adult dog was walking with me to the place where puppy 'live'. Then I stumble on a piece of paper on the floor. Someone wrote 'Do not feed stray animals here!'. Then I looked up, the same thing was posted on another 3 columns; the column where I usually place the kibbles. I was shocked. But not really shock. Since I do have this feeling that this day will come. Cause not everyone love animals, especially strays. I do want to post things back like 'menjawab'. But I don't want the puppy be the victim. Sigh. Seriously I never ever put the kibbles for the puppy in front of the shop lot that is occupied. The 3 columns that I place the kibbles are in front of an empty shop lot. Pretty sad. I cried tho. Cause I was shocked, I don't know what will happen to the puppy. Next time I will place the kibbles few shop lots away. They placed the sign only at that 3 columns. Not at any other column. She's just a puppy. I cannot be like this. I must find a home for her. I need to find a home for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment