Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Pet World 2012

So~ it has been 2 weeks since the event but I didn't post anything about it yet. Been doing things lately. To be short, I love the event so much. First, because I can get samples. Second, because the price is cheaper compare to normal price and also I can get even more sample when buying any stuff. Third, because I can meet the rest of the VoRT members.

Mickey Mouse's exhibition in front of Mid Valley Exhibition Centre ( MVEC ) 


On the first day, which is Friday the 15th. I came around lunch time. I was looking all around for KTAJ/SCRATCH's booth. While searching for the booth, I manage to grab few samples. When I saw our booth, I was like, err~ this small? I was expecting a bigger and proper booth since we'll be putting cats for adoption too during this event. We don't have any merchandise to sell yet since Kak Rina and Abg Fad will only be there after the Friday Prayer. But Kak Zetty did brought the banner to be signed. The banner was for us to bring to the court on the day the verdict of the Petknode pet 'hell' hotel will be out. I manage to meet many animal lovers. Many stories were shared. There were also some animals there brought by the their owners. Most of them were dogs and puppies. I need to go back early since I'm going to meet my cats at my parent's. But manage to buy litter sand and cat food at the event. My plan on Sunday was to come early in the morning to help them.


BEWARE! Catculla is here.


Looks like a mop. Very cute!

z.z Putra sleeping inside Kak Ida's hand beg. Much warmer

Putra, a stray cat that was found under a stage during Hari Belia in Putrajaya recently. 
He's in his forever home now

Kak Ida in action.

Two adorable puppies for adoption. 

Kak Mira with the Grey the Catculla who love attention.

But suddenly I received a notification that I need to go to college on Sunday afternoon. After I settled everything at college I rushed to Mid Valley. It was so packed that I can't even move inside the hall. There were many SCRATHer's who came that day. It was a fun experience. The best part was the booth beside us, they have something like 'mascot'. They rescued a Siberian Husky. I love Siberian Husky so much like I want to take that dog home. A very beautiful dog indeed. Many cats have been adopted on Saturday and earlier that day.


The banner.

The team at the end of the last day.

I came home after we had our dinner after a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment