Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Feeding

Last Friday I went to my parents'. After we went to Ramadhan Bazaar, my mum wanted to buy something at the pekan. There were about 2 strays trying to mate. So I bother them a bit by giving the male kibbles. While the male cat eat the kibbles, I gave some to the female. She was frightening. Pitty her. Then came another stray, I gave him/her some. While my mum went to buy some stuff, I took the opportunity to feed the stray. Not many stray I saw that day compared to usual. This time I walked beside the market and I saw a little kitty waiting outside the building. She looks like 1 month I think. S/he was meowing. I only can feed her/him. But s/he didn't eat them. Few of the cats saw I was giving kibbles, so they came out from their hiding places and eat the kibbles. They were quite hungry I can say. But as for the number of stray at the market, I can say it is very little compared to how people will describe that there are too many cats at the market. Maybe they were sleeping. I don't know. Hopefully all of them are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment