Saturday, 7 July 2012

I Tried. Did You?

If anyone asking help from me regarding their pets, the stray they found or even anything about the animal, I did my best to help them. But somehow, maybe they don't like me, the animal become the victim. Or they just let me hanging like that wondering what happen to the animal.

Case 1

A friend of mine, told me that her friend's girlfriend want to put few kittens for adoption. So I asked my friend to tell her friend's girlfriend to email the picture and detail to me. She did send the pictures of the kittens without the description. I did ask for some description, but there's no reply. I asked my friend for her friend's girlfriend contact number so that I can help advertise the cat for potential adopter. She said she will tell her friend to tell his girlfriend to contact me. Up until now, there's no update about the kittens.

Case 2

A friend of mine ( A ) just adopt a kitten. A don't have much experience in having fully indoor cat. The kitten just vomit worm . I told him to bring the kitten to the vet asap. Cause I was afraid that there's too many worm inside the kitten stomach until s/he cannot absorb any nutrient from the food s/he eat. Another friend of mine ( B ) volunteer to send the kitten to the vet the next day. The next day, I called B whether I can follow them to the vet or not since our house ( mine and A's ) is not that far away. He said he'll inform me later. When I called him back, he said, they don't want to go to the vet any more. I called A, no answer.

Case 3

Someone posted on FB that his sister rescued two kittens and cannot foster them any more due to their parents didn't let them foster the kittens and their neighbour blackmail them to throw the kitten somewhere if the didn't take the kittens out by themselves. This guy ( C ), said that he will throw the kittens himself if he can't get any fosterer/adopter any time soon. He's willing to throw the kittens himself rather than his neighbour throw them somewhere. He already have the intention in the first place. I help him advertise the kittens for adoption. Few days later, he said that his neighbour already took the kittens away. Err I did wonder, how come his neighbour can reach the kittens? Isn't that considered as trespassing?

I do understand that I'm just a newbie in this world and don't have much experience compared to others. But, I was just trying to help. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment