Thursday, 12 July 2012

Feeding Strays

Last Monday I came back to my parents' place at Tanjong Malim, Perak. While Mama went to buy some food, I went to one road at the Pekan. The road where there's Watson and CIMB Bank. I went there to feed the strays. I fed the strays there twice. During the day and night time. There are a lot of stray there I can tell you. Either it's dog or cat. There's a lot!

I went there and took out the tupperware that I placed kibbles for cats and dogs. One by one stray came out from their hiding place. I even saw two kittens about one month old. Then there's this mother cat and her kitten. They looks like just been thrown by their owner cause they are so effing fluffy and cute!! There's many puppy, dog, cat and kitten that I fed that night. Some of them want to follow me back. Then there's this 'Russian Blue' cat relaxing in the middle of the road!! Luckily there were no car crossing that area at that time. I called him/her Russian Blue well technically some of the people here in Malaysia would sell/named any blue coloured short haired cat as Russian Blue. 

When I want to pick up Mama, there's a couple of dog doing something in the middle of the road. Funny tho. Both of their back were touching each other's. Never seen one before. So the car there need to take turn to use the other lane of the road. 

That was the story last Monday. So today I went to the same spot again, around 7 pm. Took out the kibbles and wondering around looking for strays. Not many were out just now. Well there's many people and cars everywhere. I;m sure they were hiding somewhere. But I manage to feed some of them that I saw. The cat which have kitten that I saw last Monday, weren't with her kitten. I hope someone took home the kitten and give lotsa TLC to him/her. *thinking positive* Then there's this one puppy, s/he wanted to follow me back. tehee~ 

Every new/existing stray that I feed have their own characteristics which I really enjoy seeing. They really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment