Saturday, 21 July 2012

It's Meal Time For the Woof Woof!!

I've been feeding two stray dogs for quite some time now; a female puppy and a female adult dog. Both of them lived in two different block which located side by side near by my house. The adult dog is so friendly and so lovely. While the puppy, she was trying to play with me but then when I look at her and wanted to get to her, she will run.

Sometimes I fed them once, sometimes twice a day. It depends on my availability and also timing. If it's too late, I won't be giving them kibbles. Things will happen and I don't want anything to happen. I gave them once boiled chicken. Both of them finish it. The adult female dogs started to trust me and she let me pat her. Sometimes we run and walk together. Normally I will place the kibbles for the adult dog and later for puppy. The adult dog will walk with me to the place where the puppy 'live'. Later we'll walk back to her place.

That day when I fed the adult dog, an uncle tegur me. He was shocked when he saw me touching and 'sayang-sayang' the dog. I told him that a Muslim and a dog can touch each other only when both of them are dry. I didn't explain about sertu just to make it short. But actually I need to tell him. He said that the adult dog has been there for quite some time. One of the worker at the nearby book store also keep an eye on her. He also said that the dog has been adopted unofficially by the people there. The dog used to have puppies. But people took away all of her puppies, leaving her being alone there. 
 
Adult female dog, yet to be named.

Day by day the puppy getting used to my presence. When she saw me, she will looks a bit gila. Woofing here and there, trying to get me play with her. But seriously I don't know how to play with a dog. Need to learn more about that. What makes me worry about the puppy is that she love to walk here and there crossing the road and stuff. Seriously she made me worried. 

The puppy, yet to be named.
 
There was a time that I fed both of them boiled chicken breast. They love it!! The adult female dog is love to eat human food rather than eating kibbles. Well she already get used to it tho. I bought them something like bone that they can chew and eat. The puppy love it. But the adult female dog just lick it and leave it there. Few days after that, the bone went missing. 

Will update more about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment